API, through its Monogram Licensing and QMS Certification programs, works diligently to identify qualified suppliers of products and services used in the oil and gas industry. Organizations around the world rely on API’s recognition of these suppliers when making purchasing decisions. When purchasers and users find API licensed or certified suppliers not in conformity with the applicable product or management system standards, API wants to know. This website is designed to allow purchasers to report; 1) suppliers of nonconforming product and services; and / or 2) suppliers that are failing to meet quality management system or other program requirements.
- Identify the supplier / organization that provided the non-conforming product or has the management system issue.
- Enter the product specification or management system standard that applies.
- Enter the specific product that the nonconformity applies to. In the case of management system nonconformities / issues enter “n/a”.
- Enter the date the nonconformity / issue was discovered.
- Enter a description of the nonconformance, including identification of the issue and how the API standard requirements were violated.
- Enter your contact information and any additional comments.
Thank you for taking the time to make this report. Each report is investigated by API. The information is used to inform the API audit process which may include performance of for-cause audits, changes to the licensing/certification status of the licensee or certified organization, and/or identification of improvements and industry trends in application of the program and standard requirements. API keeps contact information confidential; specific information will be viewed by API staff and may be communicated to auditors as part of the API audit process.
If you are reporting misuse or fraudulent activities relating to the use of the Monogram, license number, licenses, certificates or other related issues, or if you need to speak directly with a representative from the API Monogram-APIQR Programs regarding this process or how the information is used, please contact Ian Woods at WoodsI@api.org
API thanks you for taking the time to make this report.